Push play to hear about SOPs for product creation:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google | Stitcher
We are continuing our conversation on SOPs (standard operating procedure) from last week with a deep dive into my personal product creation SOP process! Many of us learn best through examples so we will put everything from last week’s episode into action today!
SOPs will make you more efficient and productive in your business. Having SOPs in your business will reduce the number of questions and mistakes and ensure that everything follows a cohesive process. You’ll learn today how I use SOPs to break down the intense cycle of project creation.
In today’s episode, I am pulling back the curtain on my product creation process, sharing how to start using SOPs in your own business, even as a solopreneur, the method for discovering and filling the gaps in your business using SOPs, and how to save time in the future by documenting your processes from start to finish.
- My personal product creation SOP process
- How to get started with SOPs as a solopreneur
- How I use ‘checkpoints’ in my SOPs, and why this is such an important step
- The process for uncovering and filling gaps in your business
- How to save time in the future by documenting your processes
- Episode 73, Time Savers I’m Thankful For in My TpT Business
- Episode 78, Essentialism In Your TpT Business: Why A Few Things Make the Biggest Difference
- Episode 120, Making Sense of SOPs : A Seller’s Guide to This Time-Saving Hack
Subscribe to the show!
Are you subscribed to the School of Sellers podcast yet? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you never miss an episode. Subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Podcasts!
If you’re feeling generous, I would be eternally grateful if you left me a review over on Apple Podcasts, too. Reviews help other sellers find my podcast just like you. Thank you!
Follow us on the podcast, the Facebook group for new sellers, the Facebook group for established sellers, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok!