Push play to hear about launching a course:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google | Stitcher
Have you been thinking about how to diversify your TPT income? This week we are diving into the best tips for launching a course or membership! It’s always a good time to look for other avenues and ways to grow beyond the traditional marketplace.
Our guest on today’s episode is Melanie Battistelli, the face of Duxbury digital and an incredible online business manager and Launch Manager for the TPT community and beyond. She helps business owners rock their launches and grow their businesses.
In this episode, Melanie shares how she went from a full-time teacher to a full-time online business manager, what the differences are between launching a course vs. launching a membership, the most common launch mistakes to avoid, and her top three tips to prepare for launching a new offer.
- Melanie’s journey from full-time teacher to business owner
- The pros and cons of launching a course vs. a membership
- The top three tips for launching a course or membership
- How to avoid common launch mistakes to set your offer up for success
Connect with Melanie Battistelli:
- Create a Workshop that Converts Group Coaching Program
- Visit Melanie’s Website
- Connect with Melanie on Instagram
- Episode 54, How to Have Your Best Teacher Seller Summer
- Episode 78, Essentialism In Your TpT Business: Why A Few Things Make the Biggest Difference
- Episode 104, How I’m Business Planning for 2023
Subscribe to the show!
Are you subscribed to the School of Sellers podcast yet? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you never miss an episode. Subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Podcasts!
If you’re feeling generous, I would be eternally grateful if you left me a review over on Apple Podcasts, too. Reviews help other sellers find my podcast just like you. Thank you!