Push play to hear how to avoid TPT burnout:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google | Stitcher
Are you on the verge of TPT burnout trying to excel as a teacher, parent, and business owner? You’re in the right place! We are devoting the entire month of podcast episodes to those working in the classroom while also running your TPT business!
Today’s guest is Brittany Blackwell, who specializes in teacher resilience. She is a special education teacher, a mother of 5, and the host of The Resilient Teacher Podcast. She is sharing her best advice on how to balance teaching and passion projects, whether that’s TPT or something else, without feeling all of that extra overwhelm and pressure.
In our conversation, Brittany shares her background as a teacher and how it led to her current path, the importance of resilience in the classroom, how to choose what to focus on in your TPT business, and her top three tips to avoid burnout.
- Brittany’s background as a teacher and how it led her to her current path
- The importance of resilience in the classroom
- How to decide what to focus on and create in your TPT business
- Three tips to avoid burnout as a teacher and business owner
Connect with Brittany Blackwell:
- Follow her on Instagram @teachingmindbodyandsoul
- Follow her on TikTok @msprincessteach
- Listen to The Resilient Teacher Podcast
- Episode 78, Essentialism In Your TpT Business: Why A Few Things Make the Biggest Difference
- Episode 98, Share Your Seller Schedule: Full-Time TpT (Part-Time Hours) with Melissa Martinez
- Episode 109, Transform Your Work Habits With This One Mindset
Subscribe to the show!
Are you subscribed to the School of Sellers podcast yet? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you never miss an episode. Subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Podcasts!
If you’re feeling generous, I would be eternally grateful if you left me a review over on Apple Podcasts, too. Reviews help other sellers find my podcast just like you. Thank you!
Follow us on the podcast, the Facebook group for new sellers, the Facebook group for established sellers, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok!