Push play to hear how to close sales gaps
Are you a TPT seller wondering why your sales aren’t where they should be, or at least where you think they should be? Or, maybe you have established a steady income but are unsure how to take your sales to the next level. Either way, you’re not alone! These sales gaps can hold TPT sellers back, but not after this episode.
Many teacher business owners grapple with inadequate sales figures, and it can often be challenging to pinpoint the exact cause of why sales are becoming stagnant. Fortunately, there are a few common pitfalls that tend to impact our businesses that we can identify. Recognizing them is an essential first step toward improving your bottom line.
In this episode on sales gaps, we’ll discuss the three most common gaps in the TPT world, how we can address them to increase our revenue, plus examples of tangible steps to take to close them.
We’re diving into this topic of sales gaps even more inside of Ignite. If you haven’t already joined, you can check it out here!
- What a sales gap is
- The three common sales gaps in the TPT world
- How to address these areas to increase your revenue
- Examples of changes to make to close sales gaps in your TPT business once and for all
- Episode 38, Getting Ahead of Your Business in 2021
- Episode 47, Simple Ways to Grow Your TpT Business That Require NO Work
- Episode 57, 3 Ways You’re Probably Leaving Money On the Table in Your TpT Business
Subscribe to the show!
Are you subscribed to the School of Sellers podcast yet? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you never miss an episode. Subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Podcasts!
If you’re feeling generous, I would be eternally grateful if you left me a review over on Apple Podcasts, too. Reviews help other sellers find my podcast just like you. Thank you!