Push play to hear how to improve your work-from-home health
Have you fallen into the trap of not moving too much when you work from home? I know I’m guilty because if my job is to sit and stare at a computer screen every day, that’s exactly what I do! I’m sure that many of you can relate to that. So, I decided to switch things up today and share an exclusive episode from inside the Ignite Membership, all about improving your work-from-home health.
In this episode, our special guest, Dr. Melissa, shares her background as an internal medicine doctor, how often we should incorporate movement into our work days, simple exercises to improve our daily health, and reminders to hold ourselves accountable to sticking with our new habits.
You’ll be happy to hear that her suggestions are totally doable for any of us and don’t take much time at all. You definitely don’t have to carve out an hour of intense work out per day to get movement in! Plus, Dr. Melissa tells us what we need to know about how a lot of screen time affects our health, and the importance of taking screen breaks (and even what you can do during these breaks!).
Dr. Melissa Manilla is an internal medicine doctor, chiropractor, and functional medicine doctor who looks at how her clients got to where they are. She focuses on the root cause of illness instead of quick fixes. Dr. Melissa works with her clients to make lifestyle, diet, supplementation, and chiropractic adjustments to improve their overall health.
- Dr. Melissa’s background as an internal medicine doctor
- How often should you be moving when working from home and spending a lot of time sitting
- Simple and quick exercises to do during work days to improve your health
- Using reminders to stay on top of your health routines
- What cortisol is, and how it’s impacted by our screen time
Connect with Dr. Melissa:
- Episode 6, Small Habits, Big Results: Tiny Actions to Supercharge Your Teacher Business
- Episode 77, The Best Ways to Infuse Accountability Into Your TpT Business
- Episode 101, Making the Most of Your Mastermind: Part 1 (with Brittany Naujok)
Subscribe to the show!
Are you subscribed to the School of Sellers podcast yet? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you never miss an episode. Subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Podcasts!
If you’re feeling generous, I would be eternally grateful if you left me a review over on Apple Podcasts, too. Reviews help other sellers find my podcast just like you. Thank you!