Push play to hear about using lead magnets
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google | Stitcher
Do you remember the old days when calling into radio stations was a regular occurrence? It was one of my favorite things to do in my pre-teens! This brings me to the exciting segment I’m getting to in the podcast today. I am hosting our first School of Sellers call-in show about using lead magnets!
We don’t have the means to do a live call, but I’ve invited teacher sellers from our School of Sellers Facebook group to submit questions about using lead magnets via voice message.
In this episode, we will play the questions about using lead magnets, and then I’ll answer them in detail! The following two episodes will dive deeper into this topic because our Ignite Membership theme for February is all about lead magnets.
I hope you love this new and exciting “radio show” style episode and understand how to implement lead magnets into your teacher seller business.
- What is a lead magnet
- Examples of types of different lead magnets
- How to determine the ideal number
- Using lead magnets within your sales funnel
- The process of setting up your lead magnets
- Episode 33, The Content-Planning Hack You Didn’t Know You Needed
- Episode 43, Starting an Email List, Getting Subscribers, and More (Part 1: Email Hot Seat Series)
- Episode 45, Where to Begin If You’re Just Starting Your Email List (Part 3: Email Hot Seat Series)
Subscribe to the show!
Are you subscribed to the School of Sellers podcast yet? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you never miss an episode. Subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Podcasts!
If you’re feeling generous, I would be eternally grateful if you left me a review over on Apple Podcasts, too. Reviews help other sellers find my podcast just like you. Thank you!
Follow us on the podcast, the Facebook group for new sellers, the Facebook group for established sellers, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok!