Click below to hear this episode from our TpT sellers around the world series:
I don’t know about you, but I think it’s so cool to hear about other people’s experiences outside of what we know. While not all of our listeners live in the United States, the majority of you do.
That’s why I love the “TpT Sellers Around the World” series that we occasionally do here on the podcast. It’s so interesting to hear about how a TpT business is run from other parts of the world.
Today, our guest is here to share about her experience living in Madrid, Spain. Kathryn Kosmider is a U.S. citizen who has always wanted to live in Spain ever since studying abroad many years ago.
Once she began teaching in the United States, she brought a group of students over to Spain for a trip, and thought “why am I not living here?”. So, she took action. Kathryn went home, did some research, figured out what her visa options were, and made it happen!
Now she’s been living in Spain for four years and has absolutely no plans to leave. (She even met her husband the first week that she arrived in Madrid!)
Inside this episode of TpT Sellers Around the World, you’ll hear Kathryn share details about her experience as a TpT seller and virtual teacher abroad, what her typical schedule looks like, and what life is like in Spain compared to the United States.
This conversation is a great reminder that it’s never too late to start living the life you want. I hope it inspires you to do just that!
- How Kathryn ended up living and working in Spain.
- What life in Madrid, Spain is like compared to the United States.
- The biggest challenge that Kathryn has come across as a seller living abroad.
- How living in Spain has affected the types of resources she creates.
- The best thing that Kathryn has ever done for her business.
Connect with Kathryn:
- Check out her website.
- Follow her on Instagram @kosmikteacher
- Head to her TpT store, Kosmik Teaching
- Episode 92, Share Your Seller Schedule: A Mindful Morning Routine (Featuring Kristina Harrill)
- Episode 89, TpT Sellers Around the World: South Africa (Featuring Liezel Pienaar)
- Episode 85, Seller Success Stories: The Digital Nomad Life (Featuring Rachel Davis)
Subscribe to the show!
Are you subscribed to the School of Sellers podcast yet? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you never miss an episode. Subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Podcasts!
If you’re feeling generous, I would be eternally grateful if you left me a review over on Apple Podcasts, too. Reviews help other sellers find my podcast just like you. Thank you!
Follow us on the podcast, the Facebook group for new sellers, the Facebook group for established sellers, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok!