Push play to hear about the best planner for TpT sellers
Here’s a fun fact about me – I am absolutely obsessed with planners. Over the years, I’ve obtained quite the collection in my search for the perfect planner. Anyone else share in my obsession?
As TpT sellers, it is essential to have a planning system that works for you! But how do you choose the best planner when so many different options and varieties exist? In today’s episode, we are talking about our go-to paper planners, digital planners, and more.
This conversation is a special episode of the podcast because it’s actually a flashback of a listener favorite all about choosing the best planner for TpT sellers. Whether it’s your first time listening or not, I hope you’ll learn something new as Lisa Mattes, Ashley Wright, and I discuss our planner preferences and geek out about planner stuff.
While I use multiple different planners throughout the year, the School of Sellers Planner is my favorite! If you’re a planning nerd just like us, then take a quick screenshot of this episode, add it to your Instagram stories, and tag me @schoolofsellers to let me know what your favorite planner for TpT sellers (and pens) are!
- Lisa and Ashley share their TpT backgrounds
- Sharing the best planners for Tpt sellers based on your style
- TpT Planners we’ve tried in the past
- Finding the perfect paper and pens
- Choosing the size preference for your TpT planner
- How to combine paper planning with digital tools
- Happy Planner
- Erin Condren Planner
- Blue Sky Planners
- The Disc System
- Thick Paper
- Trello for TPT Sellers
- Happy Planner zipper pouch
- TUL pens
- Medium point flare pens
- Bold flare pens
- Micron pens
Connect with Ashley Wright and Lisa Mattes:
- Episode 78, Essentialism In Your TpT Business: Why A Few Things Make the Biggest Difference
- Episode 74, 3 Ways to Prepare Your TpT Business For the New Year
- Episode 73, Time Savers I’m Thankful For in My TpT Business
- Episode 46, How to Plan Your Ideal Work Week: My 3-Step Process for Productivity
Subscribe to the show!
Are you subscribed to the School of Sellers podcast yet? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you never miss an episode. Subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Podcasts!
If you’re feeling generous, I would be eternally grateful if you left me a review over on Apple Podcasts, too. Reviews help other sellers find my podcast just like you. Thank you!
Follow us on the podcast, the Facebook group for new sellers, the Facebook group for established sellers, YouTube, Instagram, and TikTok!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you.