Push play to hear about the Brain Ninjas’ experience as TpT Sellers in Canada
We are back with another episode of the “TpT Sellers Around the World” series that we occasionally do here on the podcast. It’s so interesting to hear about the unique differences in how international TPT businesses run from other parts of the world!
Our guest today is the creative mind behind the TPT store Brain Ninjas. She is one half of the Brain Ninjas team, as their business is run in partnership.
She shares about living in Alberta, Canada, how she and her co-partner started their TpT business on a whim working in the classroom together, and how it took off.
Inside this episode of TPT Sellers Around the World, you’ll hear the story of how Brain Ninjas started, lessons learned along their journey, the challenges faced as an international TpT seller, and how she found the perfect partner to run Brain Ninjas.
- How Brain Ninjas started out
- The journey of running your TPT business as a team
- How living in Canada has affected the resources created
- The biggest challenge faced running their TPT business
Connect with the Brain Ninjas:
- Episode 49, How to Make TpT Products Teachers Will Buy
- Episode 89, TpT Sellers Around the World: South Africa (Featuring Liezel Pienaar)
- Episode 97, TpT Sellers Around the World: Spain (with Kathryn Kosmider)
Subscribe to the show!
Are you subscribed to the School of Sellers podcast yet? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you never miss an episode. Subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Podcasts!
If you’re feeling generous, I would be eternally grateful if you left me a review over on Apple Podcasts, too. Reviews help other sellers find my podcast just like you. Thank you!