Push play to hear about taxes and TPT:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google | Stitcher
Does tax season stress you out? I know taxes have always made me feel overwhelmed! Taxes are like a foreign language to many of us, and I know I’m not alone in feeling this way. But this episode will put you at ease and tell you exactly what to do before April 15th!
Today I’m sitting down with Emily Bryant, who runs All About Accounting with her business partner Rachel, an accounting service and tax resource specifically for TPT Sellers. TPT sellers are their number one focus, and it shows when she explains these concepts in a way that it’s easy to comprehend without feeling overwhelming!
In today’s episode, Emily shares what shifted her into serving TPT sellers, how to choose your bookkeeping software, her five recommendations to prepare for a stress-free tax filing, and the most commonly missed deductions.
- Emily shares what made her niche into tax support for TPT sellers
- What to focus on to get prepared for April 15th
- The different options to use for bookkeeping
- Understanding the different types of 1099s
- The most commonly forgotten deductions for TPT sellers
- Join Ignite today!
- Join the Tax Tips for TPT Sellers Facebook Group
- All About Accounting’s resource shop
Connect with All About Accounting:
- Episode 17, What I’ve Done Well In My Teacher Seller Business
- Episode 55, Starting Out on TpT: Sellers Tell All Panel
- Episode 104, How I’m Business Planning for 2023
Subscribe to the show!
Are you subscribed to the School of Sellers podcast yet? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you never miss an episode. Subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Podcasts!
If you’re feeling generous, I would be eternally grateful if you left me a review over on Apple Podcasts, too. Reviews help other sellers find my podcast just like you. Thank you!