Push play to hear about TPT life abroad in Brazil:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google | Stitcher
Are you intrigued by the possibilities of running your TPT business abroad? If so, you’re in for a treat!
We are continuing a popular series from 2022 called “Sellers Around the World,” where we interview sellers from around the world who are teaching and running their businesses successfully in countries outside the United States.
Today, our guest Rachelle McCracken shares her international experiences in Guatemala and living in Brazil. Her journey is fascinating because her international traveling experiences from a young age gave her the courage to take the leap and leave the U.S. after feeling ready to throw in the towel as a teacher.
There are so many benefits to bringing your teaching career and TPT life abroad. You’ll hear Rachelle share what made her leap into teaching abroad, her most surprising experiences teaching internationally, and how she started her TPT business while living internationally.
- How Rachelle ended up working and living in Brazil, and what she enjoys about TPT life abroad
- The most significant benefits of teaching in Brazil
- How living in Brazil has affected the types of TPT resources she creates
- Rachelle shares her plans for the next few years
Connect with Rachelle:
- Episode 89, TpT Sellers Around the World: South Africa (Featuring Liezel Pienaar)
- Episode 97, TpT Sellers Around the World: Spain (with Kathryn Kosmider)
- Episode 103, TpT Sellers Around the World: Canada (with Brain Ninjas)
Subscribe to the show!
Are you subscribed to the School of Sellers podcast yet? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you never miss an episode. Subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Podcasts!
If you’re feeling generous, I would be eternally grateful if you left me a review over on Apple Podcasts, too. Reviews help other sellers find my podcast just like you. Thank you!