Push play to hear about teacher seller tools:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google | Stitcher
Remember being excited for show-and-tell back in the day? It was always so fun and exciting! Well, In today’s episode, we are doing a business-related version with a ‘Favorite Things Party’. I invited four of my friends on to share teacher seller tools and products that we LOVE in our TPT businesses!
You’ll hear from Amanda Cardenas, Michael Sivert, Ashley Wright, and Katie Lofton. These guests are all TPT business owners, and have tested many tools and products to find their favorites. From saving time, to managing tasks, to communicating with team members, each tool serves a purpose!
After this fun episode, you’ll have many new ideas and things to try out in your business (and personal life). You never know, one of these teacher seller tools just may be a game-changer for you! After listening, let me know which one you’re most excited to try out by tagging @school.of.sellers on Instagram.
- The definition of a ‘favorite things party’
- Our favorite teacher seller tools and products in our TPT businesses
- Tips for overcoming procrastination in our everyday life
- How using these tools has helped save time and streamline product creation
- Join Ignite today!
- Check out Canva Pro
- Check out Voxer
- Check out Notion
- Check out Trello
- Check out Rescue Time
- Check out Power Pack
- The Silk and Sonder Mindset Planner
- Check out WordMark.it
Connect with our guests:
- Connect with Amanda Cardenas
- Connect with Michael Sivert
- Connect with Ashley Wright
- Connect with Katie Loftin
- Episode 55, Starting Out on TpT: Sellers Tell All Panel
- Episode 105, LISTENER FAVORITE: The Great Planner Debate: Which One Is Best for TpT Sellers? (With Special Guests Lisa Mattes + Ashley Wright)
Subscribe to the show!
Are you subscribed to the School of Sellers podcast yet? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you never miss an episode. Subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Podcasts!
If you’re feeling generous, I would be eternally grateful if you left me a review over on Apple Podcasts, too. Reviews help other sellers find my podcast just like you. Thank you!