Push play to hear about must-have templates:
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google | Stitcher
Are you looking for ways to save time and energy in your TPT business? I’ve got you covered! I’m sharing one of my favorite ways to work smarter and not harder: TEMPLATES! Your time is a precious commodity, and templates can not only give you your time back, but they can also save some serious brain power.
We all know that being a TPT seller is one of the busiest jobs you could have. In fact, that’s exactly how School of Sellers was created – by sharing what I’ve learned to help other teacher sellers streamline their business without working endless hours.
In today’s episode, we are diving into what you need to know about templates, the five templates you must have in your TPT business, how to use these templates to streamline your content creation processes, and the endless benefits of implementing templates into your business!
- What are templates, and how can they help save time
- How to find templates to use in your TPT business
- The five templates every TPT seller should have
- How to use templates to streamline your content creation processes
- The most significant benefits of using templates in your business
- Episode 73, Time Savers I’m Thankful For in My TpT Business
- Episode 82, The Best-Kept Marketing Secret: The Art of Mock-ups With Kelly Harvill
- Episode 90, Bundles Tips to Make Your Business Explode (Featuring Allison Wienhold)
Subscribe to the show!
Are you subscribed to the School of Sellers podcast yet? If not, I want to encourage you to do that today so you never miss an episode. Subscribe on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Amazon Music, or Google Podcasts!
If you’re feeling generous, I would be eternally grateful if you left me a review over on Apple Podcasts, too. Reviews help other sellers find my podcast just like you. Thank you!